Welcome to our "How To" guide for Midstate Mutual policyholders. The links in this section provide valuable resources, such as managing your policy online, how to report a claim or how to make a payment.
Manage Your Policy Online:
Access your Midstate Mutual Policy online through Midstate Direct℠.
As a Midstate Mutual Policyholder:
- Periodically make an appointment with your agent to review your coverage.
- Immediately contact your agent if you make any additions to your building(s) or remove a building from your property.
- Conduct periodic maintenance of all heating systems.
- Prepare a list of your personal property including the dates purchased and the cost.
- If you have a business, maintain a copy of all important records off-site.
- Periodically review your property for defects, both from a property loss basis and a third-party liability basis.